Saturday 19 June 2010

Though we fight, my love is always there..Hepi Father's Day

Perhaps we'll never understand each other.
Loving doesn't mean that we agree.
If that were so, then I would say, why bother?
But there are things I know I'll never see.

I'm sure your heart knows what I don't yet know:
The pain of loving a reluctant son;
The anger, coming fast and building slow,
Of being helpless to control someone.


You want only that I grow up right,
But you know what right is, and I still don't.


I have to learn to wield my inner light,
And if I follow yours, well, then I won't.
I'm sorry for the anger in the air;

Though we fight, my love is always there.

happy father's day my dearest father.



Mr. Hamdan B. Abu Talib
:)

4 comments:

halym said...

tu abah mu tengah makan cendol ke hape tu?

Abu Bakar Bin Hamdan said...

ahaha..ntah la..rojak kot..kihihkih

gurudancikgu said...

anak abah.

bm said...

alhamdulillah..
i'm happy
for you
and
thanking you
myson..

Post a Comment